Our company is seeking professionals to join our full-service consulting engineering firm. We specialize in working with existing buildings, offering services that include inspection, diagnostics, maintenance planning, and problem-solving.
Full-time career opportunities for self-directed individuals.
- Field Technicians
- Engineers in Training (EITs)
- Building Inspection Engineer
- Licensed, Professional Engineer
Licensed, Professional Engineer sought by a well-established firm specializing in comprehensive building inspection services including commercial and residential pre-purchase inspections, property condition assessments, comprehensive needs analysis, and reserve studies. Responsibilities will include field investigations, analysis, and report writing.
Engineers work from their home base on field assignments in Massachusetts. Administrative offices are located in Hopkinton, Massachusetts.
A background in design, facilities management, or construction management is required. Individual must also be self-motivated, goal-orientated, and enjoy interaction with the public. Organizational skills and excellent communication skills are required.
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity with a dynamic, diversified, and innovative company, we may be for you. As a valued member of our staff from day one, you will apply your knowledge and develop new skills while working on a variety of challenging projects. We will provide you with the opportunity to support your career path based on your interests and goals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a licensed engineer to work with owners, builders, designers, and developers. This position offers a combination of field and office work; always different, and always interesting.
Scope of responsibilities include:
- Preparing reports, designs, and drawings.
- Making calculations about loads and stresses.
- Providing technical advice.
- Developing documents for state permitting and contractor bid packages
- Collaborating with relevant professional staff.
- Construction monitoring and reporting.
- Inspecting properties to check conditions of structure and foundations.
- Performing reserve and transition studies for HOAs.
Preferred experience includes:
- 2 – 5 years practical experience as a consultant or engineering professional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Geotechnical preferred).
- Construction management or Architectural Engineering experience.
- Licensed, Professional Engineer in Massachusetts.
- Demonstrated interest in building construction and solving engineering problems.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and enthusiasm for the work.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and able to work independently.
- Strong computer skills.